axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Evans, Jess" <JEv...@collegeboard.org>
Subject document dependent jars
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 15:10:56 GMT
I seem to see lots of one off mails asking about which jars are required
to support X function in axis.  Is this documented somewhere on the
wiki?  It seems like someone in the know could knock out this doc in an
hour or so.  It would save newbies like myself hours of trial and error
deleting and removing jars (some of the dependencies don't play well by
providing a nice clean ClassNotFoundException).  A page on the wiki with
a link in the FAQs would be great.  Spring does a great job of this with
a simple readme text file.  If this already exists, then my apologies,
please point me to the link and tell me to RTFM.