axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Moley Harey" <moleyha...@gmail.com>
Subject Where can I store some general parameters of my Axis2 Web Service?
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 11:35:29 GMT
Hi,

I have developed a web service using Axis2 and I would like to store in a
file some common configuration parameters of my service.

What is the best way to do so?

I was thinking about doing an XML file by myself, store there the parameters
and implement some methods to parse the file and retrieve the values...
This file will be placed under WEB-INF folder, so how can I access this
resource from my Java code?

Does Axis2 provide any XML file and methods to store and retrieve service
configuration parameters?

Thanks in advance!

Para atras, solo para tomar impulso!

http://chromewaves.blogspot.com/