axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Seetha Rama Krishna <ram_ku...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: difference b/w bean mapping using SOAPBody
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2008 05:03:17 GMT
Hi,
      Thanks. For time being, let us forget about attachment part.  what is the differenece
b/w constructing SOAP Request with BeanMapping and using SAAJ.
          When i check both th request's using TCPMON, i did not find any difference,except
extra reference in AXIS, So  except for attachement, remaining things are same.

           Please correct me if i am wrong.

Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com> wrote:
          Didnt see anyone respond so i found this test harness from org.apache.axis2.saaj.SoapMessageTest.java

          try {
            MessageFactory fac = MessageFactory.newInstance(SOAPConstants.SOAP_1_2_PROTOCOL);
            //MessageFactory fac = MessageFactory.newInstance();
            SOAPMessage msg = fac.createMessage();
            SOAPPart soapPart = msg.getSOAPPart();
            SOAPEnvelope envelope = soapPart.getEnvelope();
            SOAPBody body = envelope.getBody();

              AttachmentPart ap;

  //replace the fileName here with your attachment
              String fileName = System.getProperty("basedir", ".") + "/test-resources" + File.separator
+"attach.xml";

              InputStream inputStream = new FileInputStream(new File(fileName));
            ap = msg.createAttachmentPart(inputStream, "text/xml");
            DataHandler dh = new DataHandler(new SAAJDataSource(inputStream, 1000, "text/xml",
true));

              StringBuffer sb1 = copyToBuffer(dh.getInputStream());
            assertNotNull(ap);

              //Verify attachment part is not empty and contents are correct
            try {
                Object o = ap.getContent();
                InputStream is = null;
                assertNotNull(o);
                if (o instanceof StreamSource)
                  {
                    StreamSource ss = (StreamSource)o;
                    is = ss.getInputStream();
                }
                  else
                   {
                    fail("got object: " + o + ", expected object: javax.xml.transform.stream.StreamSource");
                }
            }
            catch (Exception e)
              {
                fail("attachment has no content - unexpected");
            }
        }
          catch (Exception e)
           {