axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chino Aureus" <chino.aur...@gmail.com>
Subject Newbie Question on axis2
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 18:04:02 GMT
Hi All,

Hope I'm sending this to the right mailing list. :)

I'm new to web services and currently I'm studying and using axis2.  I have
made a very simple
web service  (i.e. int add(int x, int y) ) that returns an int.  I started
from POJO to create a
create a service archive.

Now, I want to create a web service that returns two parameters to
the client:

1.  Response-Code - String
2.  Reply-Message - String

The SOAP client which will be written in PHP, needs to check the response
code
first, before looking at the Reply-Message.

My problem is If I will start from POJO, how should I defined the method
for this service?  Or, what's the proper way of creating the service that
returns
multiple parameters?  Any docs, tutorials, links will do...

Thank in advance!

Chino