axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "jason zhang" <jasonzhang2...@gmail.com>
Subject log4j configuration under tomcat 6
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2008 08:43:46 GMT
Hi all
I have some trouble in tuning the log4j configuration for axis2 under
tomcat. My web application has both web service and other component such as
web interface.

First, Can I use JDK log instead of log4j log? If I use log4j log, can I
specify log information for my own class in the log4j.properties.

If tomcat uses log4j for log and If there is a log4j.properties under
WEB-INF/classes, tomcat is supposed to read the log file and handle the log
properly.  How does this work under axis2? Which handles the
log4j.properties, axis2 or tomcat?

Thanks

--
-jason