axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ruchith Fernando" <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Example policy file needed
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 05:05:28 GMT
IMHO we have to improve both Axis2 and Rampart if we are to support
policy alternatives.

A service can express a set of alternatives that it can handle and
right now we should be able to fix Rampart to support this.
However at the client side we should have some way of picking the
alternative. At this point we have to decide how Axis2 client API has
to behave.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Ruchith

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 8:31 PM, George Stanchev <Gstanchev@serena.com> wrote:
> Hi Nandana,
>
>  Is that Neethi or Rampart shortcoming? I also am in need of alternative
>  policy support for the same two token types as in Simon's message.
>
>  Do you need a JIRA?
>
>  Best Regards,
>  George

the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact

http://blog.ruchith.org
http://wso2.org