axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Seetha Rama Krishna <ram_ku...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject RE: wsdl2java
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2008 05:31:46 GMT

  Thanks
  Yuva

---------------------------------

  From: Seetha Rama Krishna [mailto:ram_kurra@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 4:48 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Fwd: wsdl2java

Hi,
     can any one tell me  the difference for the below mail

  Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 19:03:46 +0000 (GMT)
From: Seetha Rama Krishna <ram_kurra@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: wsdl2java
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
    Hi,

         What is the difference b/w client program that is generated by using wsdl2java(i.e.
generating stubs for WSDL) and writting the client program using axis API like service.call
etc..    Will there any performance difference b/w them?? If so how can we decide, which one
to adapt??

    Thanks,

    ram

    Thanks & Regards,