axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Upul Godage" <upulg....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with JMS connectivity
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2008 09:56:25 GMT
Your axis2server uses the conf/axis2.xml and its jms listener is working
because you have uncommented the jms listener part. So the server side is
okay.

But in the client side when you say,
/axis2-1.3/samples/axis2Client$ ant dumbstockquote
and when the client executes
new ServiceClient();
it uses another axis2.xml just like in the server side.
But here it uses that default axis2.xml inside the kernal jar file which it
finds from the classpath.

Upul