axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Upul Godage" <upulg....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with JMS connectivity
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2008 07:09:23 GMT
Hi,

The error says it cannot find the transport sender for jms which is the
JMSSender. When you use ServiceClient() to create the client side, it looks
for the axis2.xml in the classpath which it finds in the lib/axis2-kernal
jar's root. I think the JMS sender is commented in it. The conf/axis2.xml is
not taken.

You can create a configuration context by the giving your custom
axis2.xmland repository location.
ConfigurationContext myConfigContext =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem("location
of the repository" , "location of axis2.xm");

And use that to create the ServiceClient.
ServiceClient serviceClient = new ServiceClient (configContext, null);

Otherwise for testing I think you can manipulate the classpath so that your
axis2.xml is found before the default one or modify the default one.

Hope this helps.

Upul