axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Capilla Castillo, Esther" <ecapi...@indra.es>
Subject RE: The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not found
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 16:04:19 GMT
Ok, I did the change but I get the same message...
In the services.xml appear:
	<operation name="sendAttachment">
		<actionMapping>urn:downloadFile</actionMapping>
		<messageReceiver class="org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver" />
	</operation>

And the client:

		Options options = new Options();
		options.setTo(targetEPR);
		options.setAction("urn:downloadFile");
		options.setTransportInProtocol(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP);

		options.setProperty(Constants.Configuration.ENABLE_MTOM, Constants.VALUE_TRUE);

		// Incrementamos el timeout por si el fichero fuese grande
		options.setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(10000);

		ServiceClient sender = new ServiceClient();
		sender.setOptions(options);

Esther