axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Capilla Castillo, Esther" <ecapi...@indra.es>
Subject The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not found
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 12:31:11 GMT
Hi all!
I'm deployed a WebServices in beaWeblogic 9.2, but I've a problem, when
I invoke the Services I obtain the follow message:
The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not found is
/axis2/services/WsVerDocumento and the WSA Action = null
I think that my problem is in the services.xml, but I don't know. My
services.xml is that:
<service name="WsVerDocumento">
    <Description>
        Este WebService permita bajar un documento del repositorio de
Documentum
    </Description>
	<parameter name="enableMTOM">true</parameter>
    <parameter name="ServiceClass"
locked="false">com.soluziona.documental.servicios2.verdocumento.VerDocum
entoWebService</parameter>
    <operation name="sendAttachment">
		<actionMapping>sendAttachment</actionMapping>
		<messageReceiver
class="org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver" />
    </operation>
</service>

Thanks!
Esther