axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Charitha Kankanamge <chari...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Am i rightly building and deploying my java WS?
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 07:50:37 GMT
You are describing two different deployment mechanisms.

1. AAR based deployment

You should create *.aar with proper structure as explained in
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_3/quickstartguide.html#deploy

2. Deploying pojos using POJODeployer

This mechanism allows users to drop .class file and make that into a
service.

Steps:
------
I. Open AXIS2_HOME/conf/axis2.xml and edit the following entry.
<deployer extension=".class" directory="pojo"
class="org.apache.axis2.deployment.POJODeployer"/>
II. Restart axis2 server
III. copy your .class file to AXIS2_HOME/repository/pojo

regards
Charitha