axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@mbcli.com>
Subject Client from wsdl2java code
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 20:58:50 GMT

Hello,

Can anyone point me to a completed client that was generated from the
wsdl2java code?  I'm new to Java and am having a hard time figuring out
what I need to do after the skeleton has been generated.  All of the
samples/examples that I have seen use the java code for the service to
create the client and I have no access to these method.

According to my ethernet sniffer I'm not even sending out any packets at
the moment:

package com.glidesoft.www.client;

import java.rmi.RemoteException;

import org.apache.axiom.om.OMAbstractFactory;
import org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement;
import org.apache.axiom.om.OMFactory;
import org.apache.axiom.om.OMNamespace;
import org.apache.axis2.AxisFault;
import org.apache.axis2.client.Options;

import com.glidesoft.www.*;

public class insertClient {
        try {
            GlideStub stub = new
GlideStub("http://www.service-now.com/demo/incident.do?SOAP");
            GlideCallbackHandler callback = null;
            OMElement result = null;

            Options options = stub._getServiceClient().getOptions();
            options.setAction("insert");
            // option.setUserName("xxx");
            // option.setPassword("xxx");
            OMElement insertRec = createInsert();

options.setProperty(org.apache.axis2.Constants.Configuration.TRANSPORT_URL,
"http://127.0.0.1:8080/axis2/sn");
            stub._getServiceClient().setOptions(options);
            stub.startinsert(insertRec, callback);
            // result.serializeAndConsume(System.out);
        } catch (AxisFault e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
        } catch (RemoteException e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
        }
    }

    private static OMElement createInsert() {
        OMFactory factory = OMAbstractFactory.getOMFactory();
        OMNamespace ns =
factory.createOMNamespace("http://www.glidesoft.com","xsd");

        OMElement insertNode = factory.createOMElement("insert",ns);
        insertNode.addAttribute("short_description", "this is a new
incident from WS", ns);
        return insertNode;
    }
}