axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@mbcli.com>
Subject WSDL issues
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2008 02:37:39 GMT

Hello,

I am trying to create a couple of tests.  The service is defined as a
WSDL https://www.service-now.com/demo/incident.do?WSDL.

I used both wsdl2java and the Eclipse plugs.  I get the stub, but that's
about it, I can't generate any of the test without recreating the
factory.  I am very new to this, hence why I'm most likely missing
something.

If someone is willing to show me what I do need to get from:

// GlideStub is a generated Stub, from GlideSoft.com the primary NS
public void testStartinsert() throws Exception {
        GlideStub stub = new GlideStub();
        OMElement insert42 = (OMElement) getTestObject(OMElement.class);

        stub.startinsert(insert42, new tempCallbackN1000C());
}

To an actual "insert" with some sort of return I would greatly appreciated.

Aram