axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Fabien Couvert <fabien.couv...@bull.net>
Subject Rampart Error
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:22:54 GMT
Hi all,

I have a problem with rampart 1.3 on axis2 1.3 on Tomcat 6.0.

I have this exception when i try to launch my client :

Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Must Understand check failed for
header http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing

Currently I have added this line in my services.xml (server side):
        <module ref="rampart" />
        <parameter name="InflowSecurity">
          <action>
            <items>Encrypt</items>

<passwordCallbackClass>fr.bull.presto.recepteur.service.PWCBHandler</passwordCallbackClass>
            <decryptionPropFile>service.properties</decryptionPropFile>
          </action>
        </parameter>
        <parameter name="OutflowSecurity">
          <action>
            <items>Encrypt</items>
            <encryptionUser>client</encryptionUser>
            <encryptionPropFile>service.properties</encryptionPropFile>
          </action>
        </parameter>

And in client_axis2.xml :
<module ref="rampart"/>
    <parameter name="OutflowSecurity">
      <action>
        <items>Encrypt</items>
        <encryptionUser>service</encryptionUser>
        <encryptionPropFile>client.properties</encryptionPropFile>
      </action>
    </parameter>
    <parameter name="InflowSecurity">
      <action>
        <items>Encrypt</items>

<passwordCallbackClass>fr.bull.presto.recepteur.service.PWCBHandler</passwordCallbackClass>
        <decryptionPropFile>client.properties</decryptionPropFile>
      </action>
    </parameter>

In my aar jar I added service.jks and service.properties

How can I resolved this problem please ?

Thank you