axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: [Axis2] Problem with handler and services.xml
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 10:51:01 GMT
Hi ,

I looked your description carefully but I did not find any problem on
those files. Shall I suggest you one more thing , rather than engaging
the module to the service try to engage globally and see whether it
works. Or else please create a JIRA and attach all the necessary stuff
for me to regenerate the issue.

Thank you,
Deepal
> Hi again,
>
> Thank you for your efforts, Deepal.
> Yes, I am sure the service is called. I placed a breakpoint in the called method and
the breakpoint is reached. I even get the answer of my service. I also placed a breakpoint
inside the handler and it is not reached, unfortunately.

> I attached my axis2.xml, module.xml and services.xml. Maybe I misconfigured something
you might check.

> Thanks,
> Matthias.

for me. By placing my module in the "WEB-INF/modules"-folder I deploy it to axis2.
>> When I use the Axis2 Admin Console I can see my module engaged for my service.But
it still does not work. That is the weird point I do not get in my mind, everything seems
to be in place...