axis-java-user mailing list archives

From henry human <henry_hu...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: set timeout for web service
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:50:09 GMT
The problem is, I call this service from a Bpel
process.I increased the timeout value in my web
service too.!
Maybe this error reflected some information for you
1) The process :CisErFavBpelProcess
2) The operation: dmsRetrieveProcess
2) The web service: cisER2FavService

ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(108) | Error sending message
(mex={PartnerRoleMex#hqej
bhcnphr34i38qexkc2 [PID
{http://com.ibm.de.cis/bpel/CisER2Fav}CisErFavBpelProcess-20]

calling
org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.WSAEndpoint@1b1e0f7.dmsRetrieveProcess(...)}):
Read timed out

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Read timed out
        at
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:417)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(HTTPSender.java:195)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.send(HTTPSender.java:77)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessa
geWithCommons(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:327)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:206)
        at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:396)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:374)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:211)
        at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
        at
org.apache.ode.axis2.ExternalService$1$1.call(ExternalService.java:148)
        at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
        at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:885)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor
.java:907)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed
out
        at
java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)
 ************************************
It seems the AxisEngine pup ups the error indeed in
dmsRetrieveProcess operation.?

--- Arlindo Luis Marcon Junior
<arlindomarconjr@gmail.com> schrieb:

> Hi...
>
> in the client side...
>
> maybe,,, you tried use the method
> "setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(XXXX);"
> in client code,,, further increase the timeout in
> the axis2.xml file....
>
> sample:
> Options options = new Options();
> options.setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(XXXX);
>

> [/jr]
>
> henry human escreveu:
> > Hi
> > I have a web service created using WSDL2Java.
> > Because the clientsÂ’ requests sometime need more
> than
> > 30 seconds to be done, it is required to increase
> the
> > timeout in the web service.
> > Increasing the timeout in the axis2.xml did not
> help
> > and the service still breaks after 30 seconds with
> an
> > error: read timeout!
> > How could I set the timeout in the web service?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Henry
> >

> >       E-Mails jetzt auf Ihrem Handy.
> > www.yahoo.de/go

> > For additional commands, e-mail:
> axis-user-help@ws.apache.org
> >

> --
> Arlindo Luis Marcon Junior
> E-mail: arlindomarconjr@gmail.com
> Internet Web Page:
> http://lattes.cnpq.br/6483462042489662
> ICQ: 138864173
> Curitiba - Paraná - Brasil

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> axis-user-help@ws.apache.org

      Lesen Sie Ihre E-Mails jetzt einfach von unterwegs.
www.yahoo.de/go