axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Michelantonio Trizio" <mikelantonio.tri...@gmail.com>
Subject retrieve session id by client
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 09:16:48 GMT
Hello,

I need to obtain the session id on the client.
I can see it by spoofing the traffic, but I don't know where to keep it in
the client.
How can I do?
thanks,

                   Michelantonio

--
It's creepy, but here we are, the Pilgrims, the crackpots of our time,
trying to establish our own alternate reality. To build a world out of rocks