axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Roberts <mattr.h...@gmail.com>
Subject configuration troubles
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 01:25:43 GMT
Hi there,

I have an axis2 service that is actually just a middle man.  It
exposes some services, but really it just does some small amount of
work and passes the service request on to another service.

As a result, I have some of the classes (the client connection
classes) from the back end service in my middle man service.  This has
not been a problem so far, but now I am trying to secure the
communication with rampart and I am having some trouble working out
how I can set the inflow and outflow of the communications with the
back end service.  For the back end service itself, there is not
problem, but where to I put configuration setting for the back end
client that is embedded in the middle man?

Matt