axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Potter" <mich...@potter.name>
Subject Re: Easy way to determine URL?
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:45:48 GMT
Thanks,

That is the answer I was looking for.

My next question is how can I generate some sample code to give to the
people who want to use my services?

For my simple messages I will include a URL in the samples.
For the more complex examples I will include javascript and visual
basic samples.
Are there any other samples I should generate?

I anticipate that some people's responses to my request is that the
.wsdl is good enough.  But I want to take it one step further.  I am
trying to make the use of my services easy for a programmer who has
never used web services.

--
Michael Potter