axis-java-user mailing list archives

From RICHARD FEATHERSTONE <ricsho...@btinternet.com>
Subject Module Configuration
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:59:07 GMT
Hi,

I need some help with where to put parameters to configure a module so that I can access them
from the init(HandlerDescription) method of the module.

I want to be able to configure the parameter in the services.xml for each service that uses
the module if possible or failing that in the axis2.xml config.

I've tried various different ways of putting the parameter in the xml files and tried to access
it using handlerDesc.getParameter and handlerDesc.getParent().getParameter but I've still
now been able to retrieve the parameters.

Anyone know to go about doing this?

Thanks