axis-java-user mailing list archives

From learn_n_share <amandeepsingh.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Am i rightly building and deploying my java WS?
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 13:45:41 GMT

Hi
for making my java web service, I simply follow these steps which enable me
to publish the WS on the Axis2 home page's "list of available services".
1) I make my java program and compile the .class file
2) I put the .class file in "Axis2_home\webapps\pojo", i.e, i simply make a
directory named "pojo" inside Axis2_home directory.
Thats it and my web service gets deployed, and is available in the "list of
services".