axis-java-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From sh_santosh <santosh.nc...@gmail.com>
Subject soapenv:Server.userException - SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element, which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to deserialize
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 07:23:13 GMT

Dear All,

       I have installed Axis 1.3 (Java) and provided a service to
Requester(other end). At my end when i invoking web service by passing
XmlRequest as string from java client program then it returns proper
Response xml. but

       The Service Requester(other end) invoking our web services using
WFETCH tool. They send SOAP request then from Service Provider end(my end)
returns the soapenv:Server.userException - SimpleDeserializer encountered a
child element, which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to
deserialize. 

Please see  below the SOAP Request, Exception / Error and WSDL file.

       Requester send SOAP request is :-

Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8
SOAPAction: "http://www.eviivo.com/UTSv/2004/01/01/SearchTest"

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <soap:Body>
	<RequestDetail>
		<BookDetail>
			<Date>2008-09-09</Date>
			<City>London</City>
		</BookDetail>
		<PersonDetail>
			<Name>Santosh</Name>
			<Age>25</Age>
			<Address>London</Address>
		</PersonDetail>
	</RequestDetail>
  </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

=================x

	Provider end return Exception / Error is :-

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope
	xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
	xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
	xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
	<soapenv:Body>
		<soapenv:Fault>
			<faultcode>soapenv:Server.userException</faultcode>
			<faultstring>org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a
child element, which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to
deserialize.</faultstring>
			<detail>
				<ns1:hostname
xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">xmlapps.testgo1.com</ns1:hostname>
			</detail>
		</soapenv:Fault>
	</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

===================x

 	WSDL file is :-

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="urn:TestSearchEngine"
xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"
xmlns:impl="urn:TestSearchEngine" xmlns:intf="urn:TestSearchEngine"
xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
xmlns:wsdlsoap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
<!--WSDL created by Apache Axis version: 1.3
Built on Oct 05, 2005 (05:23:37 EDT)-->

   <wsdl:message name="searchTestRequest">

      <wsdl:part name="in0" type="soapenc:string"/>

   </wsdl:message>

   <wsdl:message name="searchTestResponse">

      <wsdl:part name="searchTestReturn" type="soapenc:string"/>

   </wsdl:message>

   <wsdl:portType name="TestSearchEngineInterface">

      <wsdl:operation name="searchTest" parameterOrder="in0">

         <wsdl:input message="impl:searchTestRequest"
name="searchTestRequest"/>

         <wsdl:output message="impl:searchTestResponse"
name="searchTestResponse"/>

      </wsdl:operation>

   </wsdl:portType>

   <wsdl:binding name="wsTestsearchdetailsSoapBinding"
type="impl:TestSearchEngineInterface">

      <wsdlsoap:binding style="rpc"
transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>

      <wsdl:operation name="searchTest">

         <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>

         <wsdl:input name="searchTestRequest">

            <wsdlsoap:body
encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
namespace="urn:TestSearchEngine" use="encoded"/>

         </wsdl:input>

         <wsdl:output name="searchTestResponse">

            <wsdlsoap:body
encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
namespace="urn:TestSearchEngine" use="encoded"/>

         </wsdl:output>

      </wsdl:operation>

   </wsdl:binding>

   <wsdl:service name="TestSearchEngineInterfaceService">

      <wsdl:port binding="impl:wsTestsearchdetailsSoapBinding"
name="wsTestsearchdetails">

         <wsdlsoap:address
location="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/wsTestsearchdetails"/>

      </wsdl:port>

   </wsdl:service>

</wsdl:definitions>

=================x



	1. I am thinking that SOAP request what they send that is not proper/
requiered to my end(provider). if so what change i have to do.

	I am googling it from last 3 day's and found some tricks which i tried but
Nothing works.


Thanx and Regards
Santosh




-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/soapenv%3AServer.userException---SimpleDeserializer-encountered-a-child-element%2C-which-is-NOT-expected%2C-in-something-it-was-trying-to-deserialize-tp16296688p16296688.html
Sent from the Axis - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: axis-user-help@ws.apache.org


Mime
View raw message