axis-java-user mailing list archives

From callagc4 <cathal.callag...@fineos.com>
Subject RE: setMessageListener not permitted in Websphere
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 17:52:59 GMT

Hi George,

Yes we are currently using JMS in WAS 6.1. We chose to go with the MDB
approach. It seems that this is IBM's recommended approach to take. What
this entailed for us was to basically rewrite the axis2 JMSMessageReceiver
class. We deploy an MDB per service. This MDB then forwards the message
request into our version of the JMSMessagereciever which looks after passing
the message into the AxisEngine.

Hope this helps,
Cathal