axis-java-user mailing list archives

From mikle <mikl...@gmail.com>
Subject SOAP faults for parts of the message?
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:07:33 GMT

I am working on a web service which accepts arrays of items for posting..
some may be accepted, others not..

I don't want the clients to have to resend the whole message..

I have thought about sending back an array of rejected items with the reason
along with the correlationID.. but I read that null arrays (in case of no
rejected items) are problematic and not good for interop..

I'm not sure how SOAP faults work..is it possible to return faults together
with a response?

Mike