axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jeff Greif" <jgr...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: How do I learn which Axis2 JARs have which classes?
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 17:52:19 GMT
Use the jar tool that comes with (Sun) java:

jar tvf xxx.jar

and is documented via a on the main page of the JDK documentation (under Tools).

You can combine this with other Unix-style shell tools if you have the
cygwin tools on your windows box:

jar tvf xxx.jar | grep '*MetaData*

to look for certain classes or packages by some part of their name.

You can also edit the jar with the Emacs editor, which shows you a
listing of files.

Jeff