axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "h b" <hbmailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSDL2Java TCP Transport
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 21:00:11 GMT
Thanks Paul, that's great!  I checked my wsdl and it has the TCP
trasnport...thanks for the hint.

You see I'm using my service consumer is using a service stub that was
created using WSDL2Java.

Is there a way I can instruct the stub to use the TCP port to communicate
with the service? When I do something like

MyStub stub = new MyStub("tcp://localhost:6060/axis2/services/MyService");
//I <file://i/> copied this from the wsdl
stub.operation();

throws an exception: AxisFault: The service cannot be found for the endpoint
reference.
Can I use the same stub to access the service through tcp transport?

Thanks