axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Wesley Mesquita" <wesleymesqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: writing a client
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:42:28 GMT
I trying to use stubs but I am getting erros like "InputStream Could not be
null", even for out-only methods. What this mean?

PS. In the other thread I had "Read time out" using the ServiceClient
approach.

On Feb 19, 2008 6:40 AM, Antonio Manuel Muñiz Martín <
amunizmartin.axis2@gmail.com> wrote:

> I like to use an Adapter Class that encapsulates all the creation message
> logic. This adapter class is used as a simple java object, in other words,
> the user of this class dont know if it is calling a web service,  is calling
> a database, ... methods of this Adapter Class only receive parameters of
> Java native API (Integer, String, ...) no XMLBeans or ADB Objects, this
> objects are used inside the Adapter Class.
>
> This approach provide a low coupled Client Application and Web Service
> Client.
>
> If somebody is interesting in this approach I can create a small example
> and post it here.
>
> Bye.
>
> 2008/2/15, D.H.T.M.Gameren@delagelanden.com <
> D.H.T.M.Gameren@delagelanden.com>:
>
> >  Hi,
> >

> > Indeed this is the aproach.
> >

> > First genereate client-stub and then create a ServiceClient which calls
> > the stubmethods.
> >

> > See small example voor de client main.
> >

> >     *public* *static* *void* main(String[] args) *throws*RemoteException {
> >
> >         // *TODO* Auto-generated method stub
> >
> >         DemoStub stub = *new* DemoStub();
> >
> >         DemoRequest request = *new* DemoRequest();
> >
> >         InputBean ib = *new* InputBean();
> >
> >         Structure[] ss = *new* Structure[5];
> >
> >         Structure str = *new* Structure();
> >
> >         *for* (*int* i = 0; i < 5; i++) {
> >
> >             str.setX(100 * (i + 1));
> >
> >             str.setY(200 * (i + 1));
> >
> >             ss[i] = str;
> >
> >         }
> >

> >         ib.setStruct(ss);
> >
> >         request.setInputBean(ib);
> >

> >         DemoResponse response = stub.bepaal(request);
> >
> >         OutputBean ob = response.getOutputBean();
> >

> >      }
> >

> > regards
> >
> > Dirk

to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

--
Wesley Mesquita
LIS/IC - UNICAMP