axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MTOM endpoint backward compatibility with SwA
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:34:01 GMT
Hi,
It's not in the way you create the message. It is how the message
looks like in the wire..  MTOM can be considered as a special case of
SwA.. Even though MTOM includes <xop:include> tags, it is possible to
extract the attachment using SwA enabled web service processor.

See here[1] too..

thanks,
Thilina

[1]http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_3/mtom-guide.html#33