axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Elisei Rotaru" <elisei.rot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis & Tomcat on a server which requires proxy settings
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 18:10:08 GMT
Hi Michele,

This is how i can set ProxyProperties when i access a webservice with axis2.

In axis1 the ProxyProperties are set somehow else (i dont really know how
and where).

Another Question perhaps:

If there is a webservice running with axis1, and i generate my stub classes
from the wsdl file with wsdl2java from axis2, will that work?
On another matter, can i access axis1 webservice with axis2?

Thanks,