axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "lucky gupta" <unluck...@gmail.com>
Subject Reading Header
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 12:39:31 GMT
Hi,
Can some one please point me to Axis2 resource or tell me how I should be
doing following -
I want to get a UserId/Password in all Web Service requests.I need to
extract that and authenticate the user by invoking a 3rd party
authentication API.
I am a lil scared of doing a handler stuff to extract these fields from
header and invoke authentication but this is the only thing coming to my
mind with the limited knowledge of Axis2 I am having.
Has any one walked the path and guide me? I am sure it must there somewhere
in  Axis2 tutorials and I am trying to get it mean while iit would be great
if experienced and subject experts can provide their valuable suggestion.

Thanks a ton