axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 WSDL2Java generated weird method signatures in skeleton
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 03:35:18 GMT
Here's a sample WSDL from the WS-I Attachments Profile showing how to
define and bind your attachment:

<wsdl:definitions xmlns:types="http://example.com/mimetypes"
                  xmlns:ref="http://ws-i.org/profiles/basic/1.1/xsd"
                  xmlns:soapbind="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"
                  targetNamespace="http://example.com/mimewsdl"
                  xmlns:tns="http://example.com/mimewsdl">

    <wsdl:types>
        <xsd:schema targetNamespace="http://example.com/mimetypes"

            <xsd:import namespace="http://ws-i.org/profiles/basic/1.1/xsd" />
            <xsd:complexType name="ClaimDetailType">
                <xsd:sequence>
                    <xsd:element name="Name" type="xsd:string"/>
                    <xsd:element name="ClaimForm" type="ref:swaRef"/>
                </xsd:sequence>
            </xsd:complexType>
        </xsd:schema>
    </wsdl:types>

    <wsdl:message name="ClaimIn">
        <wsdl:part name="ClaimDetail" type="types:ClaimDetailType"/>
        <wsdl:part name="ClaimPhoto" type="xsd:base64Binary"/>
    </wsdl:message>

    <wsdl:message name="ClaimOut">
        <wsdl:part name="ClaimRefNo" type="xsd:string"/>
    </wsdl:message>

    <wsdl:portType name="ClaimPortType">
        <wsdl:operation name="SendClaim">
            <wsdl:input message="tns:ClaimIn"/>
            <wsdl:output message="tns:ClaimOut"/>
        </wsdl:operation>
    </wsdl:portType>

    <wsdl:binding name="ClaimBinding" type="tns:ClaimPortType">
        <soapbind:binding style="rpc"
        <wsdl:operation name="SendClaim">
            <soapbind:operation soapAction="http://example.com/soapaction"/>
            <wsdl:input>