axis-java-user mailing list archives

From pierre.casen...@almerys.com
Subject Re: [Axis2] xsi:type support with JAXB databinding?
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 15:44:10 GMT
I attach the wsdl and the xsd which declares the elements of the request

"Martin Gainty" <mgainty@hotmail.com>
01/02/2008 16:12
Veuillez répondre à
axis-user@ws.apache.org

<axis-user@ws.apache.org>
cc

Objet
Re: [Axis2] xsi:type support with JAXB databinding?

tough to say without knowing your namespace declarations
Any chance we can see the entire wsdl? or at least display the namespace
declaration?

Bon Chance
Martin--
Thanks for the answer. I used JAXB databinding.
Should I switch to ADB?

Pierre

"Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com>
01/02/2008 06:22