axis-java-user mailing list archives

From jafa...@nationwideprovident.com
Subject Re: WSDoAllReceiver: security processing failed error
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 19:09:31 GMT
yes..i believe keystore files(service.jks and service.properties) are in
classpath..otherwise i getting different merlin exception.

in this email i attached debug log from server side for more info.. can you
please  check the debug log and let me know if u find anythign wrong.

(See attached file: debug.log)

"Nandana Mihindukulasooriya" <nandana.cse@gmail.com> wrote on 02/14/2008
12:40:33 PM:

> axis-user@ws.apache.org
>
> Hi,
>    looking at the stack trace, it seems something goes wrong in
> WSDoAllReciever
> in the server side. Does the soap response contian the stack trace of
> the original
> exception ?
>    Are key store files in the correct place ?
>
> thanks,
> /nandana
>
> On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 10:36 PM,  <jafaram@nationwideprovident.com>
wrote:
> > I am not using "UsernameToken" but just trying "Encrypt" Feature only
as in
> >  sample05 ,..
> >

> >  here is snippet from my client axis.xml
> >
> >       <module ref="rampart" />
> >
> >     <parameter name="InflowSecurity">
> >       <action>
> >         <items>Encrypt</items>
> >         <passwordCallbackClass>com.nfn.wsclients.PWCBHandler</
> >  passwordCallbackClass>
> >         <decryptionPropFile>client.properties</decryptionPropFile>
> >       </action>
> >     </parameter>
> >
> >       <parameter name="OutflowSecurity">
> >       <action>
> >         <items>Encrypt</items>
> >         <encryptionUser>service</encryptionUser>
> >         <encryptionPropFile>client.properties</encryptionPropFile>
> >       </action>
> >     </parameter>
> >

> >  here is snippet from my services.xml
> >
> >     <module ref="rampart" />
> >
> >     <parameter name="InflowSecurity">
> >       <action>
> >         <items>Encrypt</items>
> >         <passwordCallbackClass>com.nfn.ws.PWCBHandler</
> >  passwordCallbackClass>
> >         <decryptionPropFile>service.properties</decryptionPropFile>
> >       </action>
> >     </parameter>
> >
> >       <parameter name="OutflowSecurity">
> >       <action>
> >         <items>Encrypt</items>
> >         <encryptionUser>client</encryptionUser>
> >         <encryptionPropFile>service.properties</encryptionPropFile>
> >       </action>
> >     </parameter>
> >

> >                    "Martin
> >                    Gainty"
> >                    <mgainty@hot
From
> >                    mail.com>            "Martin Gainty"
> >                                         <mgainty@hotmail.com>

> >                                         <axis-user@ws.apache.org>,

<jafaram@nationwideprovident.com>

cc

> >                    02/14/2008
Subject
> >                    11:18 AM             Re: WSDoAllReceiver: security
> >                    Please               processing failed error
> >                    respond to
> >

> >                    axis-user@ws
> >                    .apache.org
> >

> >  Did you configure username/password/Nonce/Created as suggested in the
ws02
> >  tutorial located at
> >  http://wso2.org/library/240
> >  Did you look at the OutflowSecurity parameter spec from rampart 1.3
> >  s2.client.axis2.xml ?
> >
> >  Martin-

org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(
> >  > Utils.java:486)
> >  >       at
> >  >
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(
> >  > OutInAxisOperation.java:343)
> >  >       at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(
> >  > OutInAxisOperation.java:389)
> >  >       at
> >  org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(
> >  > OutInAxisOperation.java:211)
> >  >       at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(
> >  > OperationClient.java:163)
> >  >       at com.nfn.wsclients.AsrsPolicyServiceStub.getStatuses(
> >  > AsrsPolicyServiceStub.java:153)
> >  >       at
com.nfn.wsclients.AsrPolicyServiceClient.printAccountStatuses(