axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Stateful Services
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2008 16:46:30 GMT

The short answer is the WSDL has no a-priori knowledge of the client which will will be implementing..this
is by design..We can be of assistance If you could provide details on
what typeof browser you will be implementing (assuming you will be transmitting to ws)and
or
alternate protocols which will implementing this webservice?
HTHMartin Gainty______________________________________________Disclaimer and confidentiality
noteEverything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business of Sender.
within this transmission.> Subject: Stateful Services> Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 03:31:44
-0500> From: hoda_nadeem@bah.com> To: axis-user@ws.apache.org> > > > Pardon
me for my lack of knowledge on this subject, but can Axis2> Stateful Web Services be used
with non-Axis2 clients, or are they meant> only for Axis2 to Axis2 communication?> >