axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Afkham Azeez" <afk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log of request/response on transport level
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 06:53:35 GMT
In the AxisServlet, for each request received, the HTTP Request & Response
are set in the MessageContext;

msgContext.setProperty(HTTPConstants.MC_HTTP_SERVLETREQUEST, request);
msgContext.setProperty(HTTPConstants.MC_HTTP_SERVLETRESPONSE, response);

So I believe that you can have a custom handler in the MessageOut phase, and
log the HTTP request & response.

HTH
Azeez