axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to generate WSDL for this service
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:38:01 GMT
Rather than specifying a per-operation message receiver, try using the
standard message receiver config from the sample pojo service:
 <messageReceivers>
        <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-only"

class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver"/>
        <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"

class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>
</messageReceivers>

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle