axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Async requests killing network
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 13:06:57 GMT
I should point out you do this by commenting (the normal HTTP
transport) and uncommenting (the NIO transport) in axis2.xml.
Some users have also tried the Synapse 1.1.1/1.1.2 NIO HTTP transport
which has a number of bugs fixed compared to the Axis2 version
thereof. You need to grab the JAR file from Synapse and copy the right
axis2.xml config from Synapse's axis2.xml.

Paul

Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org