axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kallai Kornel" <bee...@gmail.com>
Subject webmethod parameter is object with btyte array problem
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 07:35:00 GMT
Im consuming a webservice from .net framework, the webservice is based
on tomcat 5.5 + axis.

We have a problem with a webmethod: Response webmethod(Request);

The Request class has 50 property and one of them is a big byte array.
If the byte array property is one of the firsts at the serialization
at the consuming side (base64), everything is fine. But if not the
byte array is truncated at the server side.
(the serilization is automatic so we found the problem when we sniffed
the http traffic with wireshark, when we changed the name of this
property to aaaaaaaa than everything is fine)

Beerka