axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Hardev Sian <hardevs...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Re: SCT
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 21:36:18 GMT
Hi Dimuthu,

  I have had a look at that sample but it doesn't provide what I am looking for. My use case
is that I have acquired a SCT from an STS service. I want to now embed that token in the outgoing
request which can then be accessed by a callback handler. The callback handler can access
the STS to get the symmetric key for that token and encrypt the outbound data with that. Similarly
the callback at the handler can access the same to decrypt, the response can be handled in
the same manner. I am just not familiar enough how to set the policies to achieve this.

  Any help in doing this is greatly appreciated.

  Thank you,

  Hardev

Dimuthu Leelarathne <muthulee@apache.org> wrote:
  Hi,

You can find a SCT sample inside the rampart 1.3 distribution.

samples/policy/sample04

Thank you,
Dimuthu