axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "developer newsletter" <developer.newslet...@gmail.com>
Subject Exclude some attributes from a web-service result bean
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 12:06:22 GMT
Hi,
I have a running webservice that uses a business object class as return
value.

Now I have to add some attributes to this business class. I would like to do
this without affecting the webservice because this would cause changes on
the caller side of the webservice.

Is there a way to exclude some attributes from the class from beeing part of
the wsdl and the XML Stream later ?

One solution would be to use a Wrapper Class instead of the original
business obect class, but before I do that, I would like to ask wheter there
is a simpler way.

I use Axis 1.4

Thanx for any suggestions
Andreas