axis-java-user mailing list archives

From samir shaikh <aquasa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2][Savan] Is there WS Eventing for Axis2/Java
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 18:35:34 GMT
Hi Leon,

I was able to get around to the service not executing
the function by defining a simple servlet as the event
listeners vs. using the listener service in the sample
code.

I see a SOAP message as an event, do you of a way to
tweek this to get a simple xml.

What advantage did you get by moving from AXIOM to
ADB.

Samir

=== message truncated ===