axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Upul Godage" <upulg....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting FaultString from SOAP message on Client
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 03:27:39 GMT
Sorry, You can get the last envelope like this. And traverse the OMElement.
There should be better solutions.

org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPEnvelope soap =
stub._getServiceClient().getLastOperationContext().getMessageContext(
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDLConstants.MESSAGE_LABEL_IN_VALUE ).getEnvelope();

Upul