axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ram Thakkalapalli (rthakkal)" <rthak...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: Unable to sendViaPost to url
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 19:17:47 GMT
Generate the STub Client from the WSDL again . There might be some
classes changed that are referred in the WSDL..

Ram

________________________________

From: Amila Suriarachchi [mailto:amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 9:05 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Unable to sendViaPost to url

use tcpmon[1] to observe the request you get from the server.
this may help you to locate the problem.

[1]http://ws.apache.org/commons/tcpmon/

On Feb 12, 2008 12:12 PM, Srikanth Muthyala <srikanth@iitc.com.au>
wrote:

	Hello All,

	I am having problem with web service. This was working ok till
yeasterday and I am getting this error today. Some java classes changed
but no service classes are modified.

	I am using Axis2 1.3, Eclipse, Tomcat. If I try to use service
using url on browser it works - only the call by code doesnt,

	Please help. I tried things like comparing files from latest
project code to the one last checked in, googled, reinstalled
tomcat......

	2008-02-12 17:37:40,175 [INFO]
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender - Unable to sendViaPost to
url[http://localhost:8080/RTB/services/RTBprovisioning]

	org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error: 404 Error: Not
found

	at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.handleResponse(

	HTTPSender.java:298)

	at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(

	HTTPSender.java:192)

	at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.send(

	HTTPSender.java:77)

	at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageW
ithCommons(

	CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:327)

	at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(

	CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:206)

	at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(

	AxisEngine.java:396)

	at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(

	OutInAxisOperation.java:374)

	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(

	OutInAxisOperation.java:211)

	at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(

	OperationClient.java:163)

	at com.didata.rtb.provisioning.service.RTBprovisioningStub.Ping(

	RTBprovisioningStub.java:2853)

	at com.didata.rtb.admin.RTBAdminRunner.testProvisioningSrvc(

	RTBAdminRunner.java:137)

	at com.didata.rtb.admin.RTBAdminRunner.run(

	RTBAdminRunner.java:80)

	at java.lang.Thread.run(

	Thread.java:595)

	Regards,