axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Andrea Turli <andrea.tu...@eng.it>
Subject Information about WSDL Parser and Code Generator Framework
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:59:25 GMT
Hi all,

I'm studying the "WSDL Parser and Code Generator Framework" described at
http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/integration-guide.html. <Integration%20guide>
In particular I'm interested in exploit the opportunity described in
"Example 1 - Simple extension of WSDL2Java - additional artifact".
Unfortunately I'm having some problems and I can't find the complete
implementation of this example as specified
"samples/integrationGuide/example1". Could you provide me a link to the
complete example?
Moreover It could be useful specify that I've to use axis1.2 in my
implementation.

Thank you in advance,
Andrea