axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Leon Searl <se...@ittc.ku.edu>
Subject Re: [Axis2][Savan] Can savan only be engaged globally
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 14:53:34 GMT
Hi Samir,

Yes, In order for savan to work both the client
sending the subscription message and the publisher
service must have addressing engaged.

services.xml
<module ref="addressing">
<module ref="Savan">

The client does not have to have the savan module
engaged (I believe).

The example publication listener services do not have
addressing engaged in their services.xml so I don't
believe that it is needed. They definitely do not
need the savan module.

leon