axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Leon Searl <se...@ittc.ku.edu>
Subject Re: Is there WS Eventing for Axis2/Java
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 19:41:01 GMT
Hi Samir,

I've made several changes.

- There was a problem with the module class
   loader looking for the savan-config.xml
   file in the jar file. The config file does not get
   included in the jar if you do a clean build.
   Although it will get included in the jar if
   you do two builds in a row without a clean
   in between.
   I changed the module class init function to
   only look for the savan-config.xml in the mar
   file.

- It is redundant to have all of the classes in
   both the jar and mar files. I made a change
   so that only the savan-module.class was in the
   mar.

- I made a change to support using ADB for the
   client, publisher and subscriber.

- I was not able to make the sample work. I
   think that something must have changed
   in axis2 1.3 to stop it from working.
   Everything works until the published messaged
   message gets to the subscriber. The message is
   getting dropped somewhere just before the
   business logic would get invoked. I believe
   that it has something to do with addressing
   being 'on' on the publisher out side but addressing
   not being 'on' in the subscriber. But
   I'm not sure about this.

leon

samir shaikh wrote:
> Leon,
>
> I was able to make it work finally!
>
> Just curious, what changes are you making to Savan...
> anything that is needed to get WS-Eventing going?
>
> Samir
>
> --- Leon Searl <searl@ittc.ku.edu> wrote:
>
>> Hi Samir,
>>
>> I have significantly modified
>> Savan so I don't have a stock jar and mar.
>> I'm reluctant to give you my modified Savan
>> since I'm sure it has bugs.
>>
>> leon
>>
>> samir shaikh wrote:
>>> Leon,
>>>
>>> I'm having trouble getting maven to work thru my
>>> proxy.
>>>
>>> Can you send me the compiled jar and mar you
>> mention
>>> below?
>>>
>>> I'm assuming they'll be exactly the same if i were
>>> get mvn working also.
>>>
>>> Samir

>> in

> trunk/java/modules/samples/target/savan-samples-SNAPSHOT.jar

>> and

>> other
>> us
>> the

>> http://ws.apache.org/savan/source-repository.html

>> WS-Eventing
>> will

>> the

Leon S. Searl, Software Research Engineer
Information and Telecommunication Technology Center, University of Kansas
Nichols Hall, 2335 Irving Hill Road, Lawrence, KS 66045-7612
Ph: 785-864-7820     Fax: 785-864-0387
http://www.ittc.ku.edu