axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Charitha Kankanamge <chari...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: axis2 1.3 and session management
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 09:30:03 GMT
Managing a SOAP session requires you to engage addressing modules on
both the server side and client side. You can engage addressing at the
client side as follows.
stub._getServiceClient().engageModule("addressing");

In server side, please add the following element in services.xml

<module ref="addressing"/>

regards
Charitha