axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Maurer, Norbert" <n.mau...@t-online.net>
Subject [Axis2] - org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: java.lang.ClassCastException
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 11:45:24 GMT

Hi,

I tried to use a POJO class as webservice and a testclient for it.
I always get this errormessage in an AxisFault:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: java.lang.ClassCastException
	at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java
:486)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(Out
InAxisOperation.java:343)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOper
ation.java:389)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInA
xisOperation.java:211)
	at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163
)
	at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:528
)
	at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:508
)
	at de.tonline.soa.atos.ws.bean.Client.main(Client.java:50)

The relevant part from the client:
			GetOrderPositions query = new
GetOrderPositions();
			query.setAuftragsNummer("10000000001");
			Object[] opargs = new Object[] { query };
			OMElement request =
BeanUtil.getOMElement(operation, opargs, null, false, null);

			OMElement response =
sender.sendReceive(request);  // I get the exception here

The code from the POJO-WS:
	public GetOrderPositionsResponse
getOrderPositions(GetOrderPositions requestInfo) throws
java.rmi.RemoteException  {
		log.info("getOrderPositions for Order Id: " +
requestInfo.getAuftragsNummer());
		GetOrderPositionsResponse resp =
this.call_pr_get_order_positions(requestInfo.getAuftragsNummer());
		// at this point everything looks OK, resp has all the
data, and looks correct
		return resp; // after this line it throws the error
	}

GetOrderPositionsResponse :
	PlaceHolder object generated with JAXB from an XSD. Contains
other objects and object lists generated from same XSD.
	Basically just a simple class with private variables and public
getter and setter methods.

Environment if needed:
	- Axis2 1.3
	- Jboss 4.2.2
	- jdk 1.5.0_06

I have no idea how to get past that error, can anyone help me in this?

Thanks, Norbert Maurer