axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Michelantonio Trizio" <mikelantonio.tri...@gmail.com>
Subject rampart doc
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 12:15:19 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to know  where I can find an updated version of javadoc and example
of Rampart module.
If I try to use org.apache.rampart.handler.config.InflowConfiguration,
eclipse says to me that this class is deprecated...
I'd like to view example for rampart-1.3.
Thank you
                                MT

--
It's creepy, but here we are, the Pilgrims, the crackpots of our time,
trying to establish our own alternate reality. To build a world out of rocks